Every Red Line train between 11 a.m. and p.m. will have one decorated Speed Dating Train Car for registered participants.
Table of contents
For speed dating rules and more information, visit the Metro website PDF.
Metro News & Reviews
You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account.
Notify me of new comments via email. Notify me of new posts via email.
Speed dating metro red line | GSMDCA
We crunched the numbers to find the top outlets in Santa Ana, using both Yelp data and our own secret sauce to produce a ranked list of the best spots to satisfy your cravings. Get to know this Santa Ana neighborhood by browsing its most popular local businesses, from a neighborhood tavern to a Mediterranean eatery. As long as you have a TAP card and have paid fare, you can participate. It could be an amusing experience if you go with a few of your singles friends just to feel safe and say you tried something new.
- Speed Dating on the Red Line: the photos and the video!;
- Speed Dating on the Red Line: the photos and the video!.
- boone nc hook up!
- Upcoming Events;
- The best SoCal news in your inbox, daily.?
- Speed Dating on L.A.'s Red Line | Slideshow Photos | L.A. Weekly!
Either way, it will definitely be a story to tell. I think the concept is hilarious and fun!
- On Valentine's Day Metro is pleased to present…Speed Dating on the Red Line!.
- dating groups melbourne;
- Metro News & Reviews.
- No Valentine? Try Speed Dating On Metro Red Line - Story | KTTV.
- dc matchmaking michelle jacoby!
I only wish i worked in the DTLA area to participate in this community event. Keep pushing the limits with innovative ideas and Happy Valentines Day! Many may be working professionals out for a nice Friday lunch activity…gotta think positive, Jane.
- zodiac matchmaking;
- dating and relationships advice.
- Dates on a Train: Go speed-dating on the Metro Red Line this Valentine's Day | KPCC.
I agree with Jane not just on this, but other weekday events. I love Metro and ride it whenever I head into Los Angeles instead of driving everywhere.
L.A.'s Metro Red Line Plays Cupid
Some of the events sound great, but always happen way too early for me to make it after work. Somethings starting at 6 or 7 would benefit many of us.
Jane Dear, some of us have schedules where we have every other Friday off, spreading those hours over the remaining 9 days of the 2-week pay period. What would be really nice is if Metro would not take additional free parking spaces away at the Universal City Red Line Station.