Can't figure out how to hook up the power source Assassin's Creed III · FAQs I' m just back from Italy I have only hooked up one I can't seem to find the rest I'm just wandering aimlessly. AC3 ending is stupid as hell.
Table of contents
- I seem to be stuck right at the end. Any help?
- Where do you hook up the power sources in Assassin's Creed 3?
I seem to be stuck right at the end. Any help?
Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Where are the sockets for the power sources? Where are the sockets for the power sources in Assassins Creed 3? The Dawnbreaker The Dawnbreaker 21 1 1 2.
Not at all, from what I can tell. Nelson Nelson 1, 9 Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Sign up using Facebook.
Sign up using Email and Password. Post as a guest Name.
- matchmaking technology.
- Where is this "POWER SOURCE" people keep telling Desmond to hook up?!
- i am a black woman dating a white man?
- dating format 2015?
- keep options open dating!
- dating in equatorial guinea.
- bar dating games!
- plus size speed dating los angeles?
- Where is this "POWER SOURCE" people keep telling Desmond to hook up? | Forums.
- I seem to be stuck right at the end. Any help? - Assassin's Creed III - Giant Bomb;
- Log In to GameFAQs?
The path will you along both sides of the elevator shaft. Upstairs there will be more enemies waiting for you.
- Report Abuse.
- hvad skal jeg skrive på dating?
- dave coleman dating doctor?
Kill them, enter the room on the left and keep heading forward while eliminating the attackers. Eventually you will reach a corridor with a broken window where you will be attacked by Cross. After a short cutscene, start chasing him. After you manage to do it, you will reach the fifth floor where Vidic is hiding. To find him, firstly turn left and afterwards run straight all the way, killing all enemies on your way.
Where do you hook up the power sources in Assassin's Creed 3?
In order to leave the building, you will once again have to press the button and afterwards head forward all the way. As you reach the cave once again, go up the stairs on the right and move onwards, jumping over the holes in the ruins. After the first animation with Juno you will have to climb up to the upper floor, jumping between orange crystals. After a short conversation you will be able to return to the Animus at once or speak with the team members beforehand.
All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners.